A Guide To Jewellery Care
All jewellery needs care and attention, in order to keep your pieces like new, just follow these simple steps;
We all love getting new pieces of jewellery but jewellery care is just as important as to how we store our jewellery.
- Jewellery should be the last thing you put on, and the first thing you take off
- Do not wear your jewellery while sleeping
- Do not wear your jewellery in the shower or during hand washing
- Do not spray perfume directly on beads, pearls, leather, crystals or metals
- Ensure all perfumes and fake tan are dried before applying jewellery
- Do not wear your jewellery during any sports/activities
- Should your jewellery get wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Avoid heavy physical activity while wearing these items
- Rings must be removed before performing household tasks
- Be careful not to knock your jewellery against a solid object
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean your jewellery
- Protect your jewellery in cotton bags or padded jewellery boxes when not in use
Please note unless stated the majority of our jewellery items are made with a base metal, which is then plated with the desired metal.